“SPEND AN EVENING IN THE DEEP END OF A DIVE BAR WITH GARTH BROOKS!” SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to entrants who, at the time of entry: (a) are natural persons who are legal residents of the Continental US and (b) are 21 years of age or older. Entrants must not be an employee or director, or IRS dependent, immediate family member or individual residing in the same household of, an employee or director, of concierge.com, a Condé Nast agency (a wholly owned subsidiary of Advance Publications, Inc.); Thunderdog Entertainment, LLC.; Pearl Records, Inc.; Garth Brooks; or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, webmasters, web suppliers and any prize provider. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules (“Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
All inquiries, questions, comments, or complaints should be directed to Sponsor.
- HOW TO ENTER: There will be two (2) entry periods (“Entry Period(s)”) for this Sweepstakes. The first Entry Period begins at 9:00 am, New York, NY USA Local time, EDT on July 16, 2019, and ends at 11:59 pm, July 29, 2019. The second Entry Period begins at 9:00 am, New York, NY USA Local Time, EDT on August 19, 2019, and ends at 11:59 pm, September 2, 2019. To enter, fill out and complete the form at garthdivebarsweeps.com. Each entry must provide full legal name, email address, phone number, date of birth, city/market, where the personnel heard about sweepstakes, and station call letters (if applicable). Limit one entry per person, regardless of email account. Any person found to be using multiple accounts to enter the Sweepstakes will be declared ineligible to win. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an email account is the natural person in whose name the email account has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION(S): There will be one hundred (100) total winners for the Sweepstakes (each a “Winner”), and each Winner will receive one (1) Prize, as defined below. There will be fifty (50) Winners chosen during each Entry Period. No more than one hundred (100) Prizes shall be awarded in total. The Prizes are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. A Prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Sponsor is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing will be fulfilled by the Sponsor. The prize will only be awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules. All costs and expenses related to the prize acceptance, the prize, and/or prize use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). The Prize that may be awarded to the eligible Winner(s) are detailed below:
Each prize (“Prize”) includes a trip for the Winner and one (1) guest (the “Guest”) to attend “Spend an Evening in the Deep End of a Dive Bar with Garth Brooks!” As outlined below:
- Round-trip domestic, economy air transportation for the Winner and Guest from the major commercial airport nearest Winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) within the Continental US to a surprise city
- Airport Transportation and event transportation for Winner and Guest via Lyft code;
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodations for the Winner and Guest in one (1) standard room (including daily resort fee and taxes) at surprise hotel such as Hyatt Place, Hampton Inn, Courtyard, for two (2) nights
- Admission for Winner and Guest to attend Garth Brooks perform at a dive bar
The approximate retail value (the “ARV”) of each Prize is U.S. $2,000.00, depending on exact itinerary. Winner and Guest must be available to travel on the same itinerary. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a Prize is the responsibility of the Winner. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value, if any, will not be awarded. No part of the Prize is transferable or redeemable for cash. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ALL AND ANY LIABILITY FOR THE ACTUAL PROVISION, QUALITY OR NATURE OF ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ACCEPTED BY THE WINNER. The awarding of any Prize is contingent upon full compliance with and all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants understand that Sponsor is not liable for injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance, possession and use of the Prize.
- DRAWING: The Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries every other day from the Entry Periods in order to select the Winner of the Sweepstakes. Within 24 hours, the Winner will be notified by phone or email. All Winners and their Guests will be required to complete and return a Release Form, Non-Disclosure Agreement, and Publicity Release provided by concierge.com, Thunderdog Entertainment, LLC., Pearl Records, Inc. and Garth Brooks (the “Required Forms”). Winners and all Guests must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of departure. The Winner and their Guest must deliver the properly signed Required Forms to the Sponsor by the “Form Submittal Deadline.” The “Form Submittal Deadline” means the Winner and their guest will have 24 hours after the date printed on notification to the Winner (or the date printed on the notification to select an alternate Guest). If the Winner fails to return the properly executed Required Forms to the Sponsor by the Form Submittal Deadline, the Winner will forfeit the Prize and an alternate Winner will be selected in a random drawing, time permitting. If any Guest fails to return the properly executed Required Forms to the Sponsor by the applicable Form Submittal Deadline, the Winner will not be able to invite another guest. If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner selected in a random drawing, time permitting.
- ODDS: Odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes. Other than the Prize described above, there will be no other prizes awarded.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: No transfers of prizes, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor has the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to refuse to award any Prize to any potential winner for any good cause as determined solely by the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to conduct a publicity and background check of any and all records (including, without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports) of Winner, and, based on such results, may disqualify the Winner, at its sole discretion. Each Winner agrees to authorize and cooperate with such publicity and background check. Winner and guests will be required to present a major valid credit card at the time of check-in to cover incidentals and fees/services not included in the Prize. All elements of the Prize must be used in the same stay. All Prize elements must be redeemed the day of the event and are based on availability. Any other dates are not valid. All meals, beverages, gratuities, expenses, and any other incidentals not listed above are not part of the Prize and are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Certain restrictions may apply to the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize or element of comparable retail value should the original Prize or element be unavailable, regardless of reason.
- GENERAL: This Sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Official Rules is invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be removed from the Official Rules without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of these Official Rules will continue to be valid and enforceable. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws.
The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any termination, cancelation or postponement of the Event for any reason or for any late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. The Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited by law, by submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that (i) Sponsor, Thunderdog Entertainment, LLC., Pearl Records, Inc. and Garth Brooks shall be permitted to use the entries for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law, (ii) an entry constitutes permission and a license to use entrant’s submission in tweets, in advertising and on web sites including Sponsor’s web site; (iii) an entry constitutes permission to use each Winner’s name for administrative purposes, in addition to editorial, public relations, promotional and advertising purposes on behalf of Sponsor, Thunderdog Entertainment, LLC., Pearl Records, Inc. and Garth Brooks without compensation. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will indemnify Sponsor, Administrator, and Released Parties from any and all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto. By accepting a prize, Winner agrees to release Sponsor, concierge.com, a Condé Nast agency, Thunderdog Entertainment, LLC., Pearl Records, Inc.; Garth Brooks, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, directors, employees, contractors, officers, and agents (including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies) (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claim or cause of action (including, without limitation, personal injury or death), liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials related to the Sweepstakes.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES EXTEND AND APPLY TO ALL UNKNOWN, UNFORESEEN, UNANTICIPATED, AND UNSUSPECTED INJURIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND LIABILITIES (AND ANY RESULTING CONSEQUENCES), AS WELL AS THOSE DISCLOSED OR KNOWN TO EXIST. THE WINNER EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE, FEDERAL, LOCAL, OR TERRITORIAL LAW OR STATUTE, PROVIDING IN SUBSTANCE THAT RELEASES WILL NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS, DEMANDS, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES THAT ARE UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED TO EXIST AT THE TIME TO THE PERSON EXECUTING THE RELEASE PROVIDED BY THE SPONSOR, THUNDERDOG ENTERTAINMENT, LLC., PEARL RECORDS, INC., AND GARTH BROOKS.
- DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- WINNER’S NAME: For a copy of the Winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by September 2, 2019, “Spend an Evening in the Deep End of a Dive Bar with Garth Brooks!” Sweepstakes Winners List, concierge.com a Condé Nast agency, 1 World Trade Center Fl. 37, New York, NY 10007. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the Winner’s name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit garthdivebarsweeps.com.
- SPONSORSHIP AND ADMINISTRATION: The Sponsor and Administrator of the Sweepstakes is concierge.com, a Condé Nast agency, 1 World Trade Center Fl. 37, New York, NY 10007 (“Sponsor” and “Administrator”).